Twin Trees Cicero is looking for a skilled pizza cook to join our team. The hired candidate will be responsible for preparing pizzas that follow our recipes. You will need to be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy to be successful due to the fast-paced environment of our restaurant.
In addition to making pizzas, you will also be expected to support our restaurant in other ways. You will also be asked to help us prepare pizza toppings, sauces, and dough. The hired candidate will also help us maintain our inventory and unload deliveries as needed.
- Prepare high-quality pizza ingredients such as dough, sauces, and toppings like mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes
- Cook pizzas that satisfy our customers’ expectations
- Monitor inventory and communicate with a manager when stock and supplies are running low
- Package pizzas neatly when they come out of the oven
- Follow all relevant food health and safety requirements
- Assist us in maintaining a clean and sanitary workplace
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and during our restaurant’s other busy hours
- Ability to stand throughout most of your shift and lift boxes weighing 50+ pounds
- Exceptional communication, and teamwork skills
- Willingness to take direction and adapt to shifting circumstances
- Previous experience with making pizza is a plus, but not required
- A high school diploma or GED is a plus, but not required